Saturday 10 November 2012

Reading

I used to love reading and would read often but when Megan was born, time and tiredness took over and books were put to the side to collect dust!

Back in May after listening to my friend Frances talk about a book that she had just finished made me want to pick up a book again and read. And what a great decision that was. I love reading and its only now that I realise how many good books i've missed out on reading (a lot to caught up on!).

Paul brought me a Kindle for my birthday and I love it - I have read loads on it. I love the size and the fact that I can take it away with lots of books on it, saving so much room in my bag rather than carrying paperback books. But I still love a paperback book too, in fact the book i'm reading at the moment is a paperback.

I have done this blog to write about the books that I have read and would I recommend or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment