Saturday 10 November 2012

Before I Go To Sleep by S J Watson


‘Before I Go To Sleep’ by S J Watson
 
With this book, I was hooked after the first paragraph! I actually hadn't heard of 'Before I Go To Sleep' before being recommended by my friend Frances. Because I haven’t been reading any books for a while, I hadn’t paid any attention of the latest bestsellers and hot reads. Even though Frances had told me how good the book was, I was still surprised how much I loved it. I found I just couldn’t put this book down, and to me this was a sign on how good the book was. I don’t want to hint at or spoil anything so I wont to say anything about the story, I just know if you are looking for a great read, this book is for you! You won't be disappointed!
 
Would highly recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment