Sunday 14 December 2014

No Turning Back by Susan Lewis

 
'No Turning Back' by Susan Lewis
 
Eva Montgomery is at the peak of her career when she is viciously attacked by a stalker. While still traumatised, she makes the biggest mistake of her life - one she can never turn back from.

Sixteen years later, Eva has managed to rebuild her life in a way that seemed impossible after the attack. Her home in Dorset, high on the cliffs overlooking the sea, is as elegant as she is, but bears none of the scars. To an outsider, her world seems perfect in every way.

Then the past invades the present - with shattering consequences.

Hurt, frightened and confused, Eva struggles desperately to put right the terrible mistake she made sixteen years ago and finally break free from a past that nearly destroyed her.

REVIEW

I did overall enjoy this book but I still felt that something was missing that would of made it a 5 star! I liked the way everything linked together but the ending lacked something. The storyline could of been out of some sort of women's magazine, the relationship between the sisters and husband could of actually happened and how the adopted son found his mother was believable too. But I think the storyline went off a little sometimes. And like I said the ending just lacked something. If this had happened to me I think I would of spent longer before I could forgive!

An ok read so would recommend if no other books on your read list first.


No comments:

Post a Comment