Sunday 14 December 2014

How to be a Woman by Caitlin Moran


'How to be a Woman' by Caitlin Moran

It's a good time to be a woman: we have the vote and the Pill, and we haven't been burnt as witches since 1727. However, a few nagging questions do remain...

Why are we supposed to get Brazilians? Should we use Botox? Do men secretly hate us? And why does everyone ask you when you're going to have a baby?

Part memoir, part rant, Caitlin answers the questions that every modern woman is asking.

REVIEW

One word comes to mind RUBBISH!! This is one of those books that I just cant believe I wasted any time reading it. I used to read all books I started even if I really didn't like them as I felt I should give it my best till the end, that was until I spoke to a friend who asked me why. She said for every book that I finished and really didn't like, then I was missing out on a book that was good. I read 1/4 of this book as it was my bookclub book and you know that 1/4 was so rubbish that I so regret even that much. This 1/4 was just about a teen girl learning all the fun things about her body and how she is so good at it!! (Without me spelling it out, I'm sure you can get the jist).

Will never recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment